Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are warm and safe wherever you are.  Winter seems to be hanging on here but I know it won't last forever! 
Today is my Father-In-Law's 71st Birthday. Here is the card I made for him.  I used another great image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I colored it up with my Primsa Color Pencils and kept it clean and simple.


 
Short post today as I am off to work!
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!
Tina

5 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Hope you have a good day at work and I am sure your Dad will love his card I know I do :)

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, Tina!!! This image is adorable :)

Michelle said...

Great card - love the colouring and clean lines of this. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

Anonymous said...

Love the CAS sketch you've used! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Unknown said...

Lovely card! The CAS design is perfect for this sweet image!
Thank you for joining our 2nd Birthday Celebrations / Anniversary Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner