Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Good morning Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and are able to get into your craft space to create something beautiful!  Yesterday we had yet more snow so it was a perfect day to stay in and get crafty.  I finished several projects on my list (you will see them soon!) and even did a little housework.
Today's card is one of my many attempts at "Men" cards.  This is not my strong suit but I really need to get some of them in my stash!
This great image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored him with Prisma color Pencils and cut him out with a Spellbinders die.  As I was trying to figure out what to embellish this card with I came across these old buttons in my jar that I thought were just perfect! I added some burlap ribbon and called him complete!

This will make a great card for my Dad when his birthday rolls around!
 
I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you again soon!
 
Tina

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a super card Tina, although at Less is More we like to see areas of white space, few layers and minimal embellishments on all submissions!
Although it fits perfectly with the masculine part of the challenge, we do like to see CAS designs on all cards!
Please do join us again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is a super card Tina, although at Less is More we like to see areas of white space, few layers and minimal embellishments on all submissions!
Although it fits perfectly with the masculine part of the challenge, we do like to see CAS designs on all cards!
Please do join us again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Marianne said...

That's a beautiful card Tina

Leanne said...

Awesome card, love the image, and the colors you used. Love that ribbon, and the charms...the hat reminds me of my Grandpa! Very cool. Way to go!

Anne said...

Gorgeous masculine card! Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card. Love teh image and colours

Thanks for joining this months challenge at A little Bit Crafty.
Lorraine x