Saturday, February 8, 2014

Show a Little Love

Good morning!  It's Saturday morning and I am sitting here drinking coffee and looking through all the wonderful blogs out there in blog land. 
Today I have another cute image from Bugaboo Stamps featuring Ava and Deacon.  They are just the most adorable characters. I colored them with my Prisma pencils and added some Glossy Accents to the hearts.  I kept this one clean and simple once again (Now that I have the hang of CAS I am really liking it!) Plus they are easier to mail!



I hope you have a great Saturday! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out some of the other great blogs out there! The inspiration and talent I see is just amazing!

I am entering the following challenges:
 
 
Until tomorrow-

Tina

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautifully coloured and designed.
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Tina! This is one of my fav's from Bugaboo - they are adorable! Enjoy your coffee/blog surfin - I'm finishing up some commenting, then gonna refill my mug and get crafty! xoxoxo

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Great card with such a cute image thanks for sharing it with us at craftitude.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Lovely colouring Tina I really like cas cards but find it hard to do, I think i have an aversion to white space although I'm getting better :)

Qie said...

This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.