Saturday, April 26, 2014

Crafting At The Weekend's 1st Challenge!!

Good morning Friends!  I am excited to announce the start of a brand new challenge blog: Crafting At The Weekend.  We will be a monthly challenge with a theme of Anything Goes.  You can make anything crafty you would like for this one so I though I would show another side of my craftiness.  I love to make signs and use quotes I find here and there. This one was made for a friend's granddaughter for her 15th birthday.  Something uplifting and inspiring.  We found this quote on Pinterest and I just fell in love with it!  The sign is actually an 11x14 piece of painters canvas.  I painted it using acrylic paints and then cut out the quote using my Cricut and vinyl.  After putting the vinyl on I used Modge Podge to seal the entire thing.  Super easy!!! 


It is hard to get a good picture with the glossy finish...

So be sure to stop by Crafting At The Weekend and enter your project this month.  You can always enter a card or any other craft project you wish.  So, let's get crafty and see what you come up with!  I look forward to seeing your work!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

This can be a really good examine for me, Should admit that you simply are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article....Cccam Server

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Tina a fantastic first project for our challenge thankyou for your fabulous work.
Hugs
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina, A fabulous project love the colours and the lovely design. Thank you for being part of this new venture with us.

Hugs Erin x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a fabulous quote Tina and I love how you used it. xx