Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Stamping at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning Friends! Today starts are new challenge at  4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderful hostess this week is the very talented Lori and she has asked us to create a card using NO STAMPING.  I decided on a clean and simple note card.  I used some flowers from my stash and some scraps of paper cut at different lengths and embossed. Very Easy and quick!

 So are you ready to get crafty?  Hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter you project using NO STAMPING today! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am entering her into the following challenges:
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tina this is so creative. Just love the pairing of the flowers with the paper.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Leanne said...

So pretty, love it, and how you embossed the paper and the flowers, oh wow. You are so talented, you amaze me all the time. Wonderful! Great job! Hugs!

Tamie said...

Quick easy and fabulous! I adore the way you used the flowers at the top of your banners. The added texture in my books is an awesome hit. Way to go on the clean and simple! Your card Rocks :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!