Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Release Let's Pick Strawberries!

Good morning Friends!  I am so glad you stopped by today!  I am so excited to share with you one of the June New Release stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs!  This adorable little guy is called Let's Pick Strawberries and will be available in the store beginning tomorrow, June 22.  There are so many new cute stamps you will not want to miss checking them out!

I colored my stamp with my Spectrum Noir pens and cut him out using a Spellbinders Die.  My card measures 5 x 6 and was matted with plain white and red card stock.  The pattern paper is from a paper pack I picked up at Walmart and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Here is a close up of this adorable stamp:


To go along with my card I created this adorable gift bag using a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock, some pattern paper and ribbon.  I found the tutorial for this on YouTube by Papercrafting Button.  This was my first try at it but love how sturdy they are! It will be perfect for some strawberry candies to go along with the card.


So, be sure to head over to Crafty Sentiments Designs today and check out all the great new stamps released this month!  They are all super cute!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by ! I can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou for entering agirlwhocrafts crafts I love the card

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely card and gift box - the little handbag is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Tamie said...

Simply fabulous colors, image and oh my goodness that bag is rockin. Another very creative inspiration. Love it :) Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore for Challenge # 6 Stamp or Digi anywhere!

Tamie DT