Thursday, November 27, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Good morning friends!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Today we will be heading to my husbands family for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.  Bring on the Pumpkin Pie!

Today at 4 Crafty Chicks Lori is our hostess and she is wanting us to use die cuts.  For my card I really kept it simple.  Remember my shopping trip a couple of weeks ago?  Well, I picked up this adorable Snow Man set at my Close To My Heart uplines booth.  It is called Christmas Post.  This is just one of the beautiful images from this set!  I simply stamped the image with Black Momento ink and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.  I embossed the black layer with a new embossing folder and love how it came out with the white! (sometimes accidents are good things!)  A little bit of ribbon and this Christmas card is ready to mail!


Not really a traditional Christmas card but I love the black and white!  

So, be sure to head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us your project using Die Cuts today!

See you soon!
Tina

3 comments:

Tamie said...

Oooooo! I am wanted that die cut...it looks amazing Tina with that cute snowman! A great Christmas card.

Leanne said...

Oh I love the black white and touch of color...great card, very pretty, nice job!

Lori Turner said...

Very unique friend, but I LOVE it! Very CAS and has a huge WOW factor :) Love the pop of red with the bow!