Thursday, December 11, 2014

One layer cards at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning friends!  Can you believe it is the middle of December already?!?  Where did this year go? Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping?

Today at 4 Crafty Chicks I get to be hostess and I have decided since I am working on Christmas Cards to have a one layer challenge!

For my card I used these adorable snowmen.  I can't remember where I got them or what the name is but I just love this stamp!
I colored them with watercolor pencils and added some white lace Stickles for the snow effect.  It was a pretty quick and simple card but will be perfect for mailing!


So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your one layer card today!

See you soon!
Tina

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Awesomenes...Love them there snowmen....great job...nice challenge!