Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Anniversary!




Good morning!  I want to start off by saying Happy 21st Anniversary to my wonderful hubby! (even though he will never see this!)  I can hardly believe we have been married for 21 years!  Time sure goes fast!

Today is Thursday so that means it is time for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I am hostess today so I have decided that since it is my anniversary that will be our theme this week!  
Here is the card I made for my wonderful hubby:


I kept it pretty simple, using my Cricut Explore to design and cut everything.  The little diamond gems were a Christmas gift from my fellow chick Leanne.  (Thanks again!)  The writing was all done on the Cricut as well! (I am still amazed by that!)

So, head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your ANNIVERSARY card today!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Challenges entered:


Happy crafting!


3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, Tina!! I hope you have a fabulous day and maybe get to go out on a date! :) Gorgeous card, he's gonna LOVE it! Hugs xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Simple is gorgeous, love the hearts and the bling is very pretty, great card,and Happy Anniversary to you both. Hugs!

Tamie said...

Your challenge came just in time for that special day! Sorry I am late saying Happy Anniversary!! I hope that it was a perfect day for both of you. Clean, simple and fabulous...AWESOME creation. Huggers.