Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Good morning all my crafty friends!  I can't believe it is 2015 all ready!  Where did 2014 go?  
Life has been so busy that time just seemed to slip away!

I hope you all have had a wonderful Holiday season!  My Christmas was fantastic!  My favorite gift?  A Cricut Explore!!! I have had so much fun playing with my new machine!

Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! This week our lovely and talented Leanne is the hostess and she is ready for a CELEBRATION!  So, break out all those new crafty supplies and show us what you create using the theme CELEBRATION.

For my card, I used my new Cricut! (well, I have to practice right?)  


I cut the snowflake using the Cricut Design space and did my writing using my embossing pen with the Cricut too!  I have to say, that is the coolest thing!  Even my family has had to come into my craft room just to watch this new machine "write" something!  
Here are a couple close ups of the card:



So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with us! We are also having a Guest Design Team Call - if you would like to play along with us please add GDT after your entry. We want to thank you for all of your support in 2014 and we are excited for the beginning of the new year and can't wait to show you everything we have in store for you in 2015!

See you soon!





2 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, so beautiiful....so happy you are with us, what a year, love having you and your talent...here is to 2015....hugs...

Lori Turner said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! That is so cool, Tina! Love the fact that it can write too :) Happy New Year to you too, chick! xoxoxo