Thursday, July 30, 2015

Anything Goes

Good morning and Happy Monday!  I thought I had set this project to post with the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge last Thursday but I didn't get back in to check it.  (I guess my memory is just not working lately!)
I know its a little late, but there is still lots of time to enter our 4 Crafty Chicks challenge this week - the theme is ANYTHING GOES.  It just doesn't get any easier than that!

I made this card for my Mom's birthday and she absolutely loved it!  Lavender is her favorite color and I just love the way it goes with the teal.  The butterfly was stamped 5 times and cut and layerer to achieve a 3-D look.  I love the way this one turned out!

Here is a close up of the butterfly:


I also want to take a minute to thank our wonderful guest designers for the month of July.  

I have really enjoyed all of your wonderful creations!  I hope to see you around blogland!  Hugs!

So, like I said, you still have time to enter your ANYTHING GOES project over at 4 Crafty Chicks!  While you are there leave some love for the rest of the DT - they are sure a wonderful group of ladies!

See you soon!
Tina

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous friend, love that you took the picture so people can see the depth of this creations, gorgeous. Wonderful! Hugs!