Thursday, September 10, 2015

Birthday @ 4 CC



Good morning and welcome back!  Today is Thursday so that means we have a brand new challenge up at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I get to play hostess this week too!

Since my son just celebrated his 20th Birthday last week and I celebrated my 21st (PLUS a few) birthday yesterday that is the theme I chose for the week.  

For my project I made this cute little hedgehog card that I sent to my daughter. (She thought for a few days that she wanted a REAL hedgehog)    I colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens and added some paper flowers.  Pretty quick and easy!


So be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us your birthday projects today!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

See you soon!




1 comment:

Tamie said...

Awe this little guy is a cutie! I am loving the flowers Tina! Bam another hit chickie :)