Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall is Finally here!

Good morning!  Welcome back.  Last week we moved our son back to school for another year.  I have a had time believing he is already a Junior in College!  Where does the time go?

Well, today is Thursday so we have a brand new challenge up at 4 Crafty Chicks.  We are also at the start of a new month and we are having a Guest Design Team Call!  

Be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks and when you enter the challenge put GDT after your name. 


Today Leanne is our Hostess with the Mostest and she has decided on the theme

FALL

Now, this is probably my favorite time of year!  I love all the beautiful colors and the crisp air! Everything about Fall just makes me happy!  So, I decided on a little FALL decorating for my project this week.  This adorable little scarecrow comes from SVGcuts.com and was super fun and easy to make!


And here is a close up of his adorable little face!


I had so much fun putting him together and he is going to look pretty cute on my desk at work!

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your FALL project today!

See you soon!



3 comments:

Leanne said...

Sure is cool, what details and it makes me want to create something 3D now...awesome fall project friend!

Lori Turner said...

Wow - this is so cool, Tina!! I love him and yes, would make an awesome decoration at work (or here! LOL) WTG!

Tamie said...

Tina you are a spectacular and phenomenal crafter. This is awesome.