Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sparkle & Shine

Good morning!  Welcome back again this week! 
 
It is Thursday so it is time for a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week Lori is our hostess and she decided on the theme
SPARKLE AND SHINE
 
Now, I have to say, I completely ran out of time once again this week, but one of my best crafty friends just happened to have made me the perfect gift for this challenge!
 
She took a bottle of hand soap from the dollar store and painted it white then added LOTS of glitter! 
 
 
 
Isn't this just ADORABLE!!!  I added a bow and it is just my favorite new fall decorating item!!!
 
So, head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your SPARKLE AND SHINE project today!  While you are there be sure to leave some love for the other chicks!  They really out did themselves this week!
 
See you soon!
 
Tina


2 comments:

Leanne said...

What a super cool idea..Very nice gift idea too....great sparkles too!

Lori Turner said...

Hey....now this is awesome, Tina!! I love it - would look great in the bathroom OR kitchen ;) Awesome fall project!