Thursday, October 8, 2015

Masking at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  It is another beautiful Fall day in Central Illinois!  This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks I get to play hostess!  I decided on the theme
MASKING

I love this technique but just don't do it often enough!  


I just love these stamps from Close To My Heart!  They are so much fun to work with!

Here is a close up of my project:


So head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project today!

While you are there be sure to leave some love for the other chicks - they have some amazing cards this week!  Also, a big welcome to our Guest Designer for the month:

Welcome and we are so glad you could play with us this month!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You master this technique, cool stamps, great color....very fun friend!

Hugs,
L

Tamie said...

Loving how you did this Tina! Super, super fun colors and layout. Woot, woot!