Thursday, December 10, 2015

Non-Traditional Christmas Colors


Good  morning!  Welcome back!  Today I am sharing a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  This week I get to play hostess and have decided on the following theme:

NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS

I kept my card pretty clean and simple with just a few layers and some embossing.  I know a certain little girl who will be receiving this card! Pink is her favorite color!!!



So head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS card or project today!

See you soon!

Tina

3 comments:

Leanne said...

You go girl! You know how to bring it. Beautiful and I love Pink! Wahooo! Hugs ;)

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

I think hot pink has been hot this year for non-traditional Christmas color. Fabulous CAS card!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very pretty card with lovely textures, have a lovely weekend Tina.

Love and hugs
Maarit