Thursday, March 10, 2016

7 Layers

Good morning!  Today is my turn to host the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I decided to make it a little more difficult this week and issued the following challenge:


7 LAYERS

I know, right!  What was I thinking!!!  Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this one and I hope you will head over to play along!



(my 7 layers are:  main paper, 2 accent papers, tag, ribbon, flowers, and butterflies)

So, not so hard after all?  Head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along!  I can't wait to see!!

See you soon!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

BAM! This is so pretty, love the flowers, the butterflies, oh and the colors...Gorgeous. Well done friend! Cheers!

Nance said...

WOW, Tina so gorgeous and what a challenge! So glad to be guesting with you 4 Chicks this month!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Tina!! Love those butterflies and all the flowers - PRETTY!!! Great challenge, by the way xoxoxo