Thursday, June 30, 2016

Anything Goes

Good morning!  Welcome back again this week! 
This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks I get to play hostess!  Since it is our 5th Thursday of the month our theme is always ANYTHING GOES!

This is also the last week for our wonderful guest designer - Melanie.  It was so fun to create with you this month!  I hope to see you around lots more!!!

OK, so on to my project for the week.

Well, I have been keeping a secret from all of you!  My beautiful daughter is getting married! 
 I have been so busy  working on centerpeices for her wedding reception - I didn't think I had anything done for this weeks challenge - so I thought I would share what they are looking like:


Her colors are Navy, Coral and Gold.  She is wanting to keep everything as simple as possible - but even a simple mason jar looks pretty awesome when spray painted gold!  I am really enjoying getting everything ready for her special day! (I am working on invitations and will share them soon!)

So, head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your ANYTHING GOES project today!  While you are there be sure to leave some love for the other chicks and there wonderful projects!

See you soon!

Tina

4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh so beautiful Tina! Hugs, Robin

Leanne said...

That is great she is getting married and you are helping do all the fun stuff. Beautiful colors she picked and love the idea, great job friend! Hugs, L ;)

Tamie said...

Tina, I love that mason job! I adore the flowers you put in it as well. It is super fun that you get to help with all of the fun stuff. What a time this must be for you.

Lori Turner said...

This is a gorgeous centerpiece, Tina! LOVE the color choice she's going with - and the mason jars are such an awesome idea! WTG!